Blog by Chloe Cartwright, BSW, RSW, ABR

Home & Auto Insurance

September 21st, 2010
House and Contents Insurance     

Before you leave the UK it is wise to get a letter from your insurance company that states your insurance claims history. This will be necessary as you are required to have insurance on the home you purchase here (if there is any kind of a mortgage) from the date of possession. It will be to your financial benefit if you have a ‘no-claims’ history – your insu ...
blog comments powered by Disqus