Planning a move to Alberta from another country? Find all the information you need right here!
If you've decided to move to Alberta, congratulations! Your move will be an exciting experience for your entire family. You may also find yourself feeling a bit overwhelmed by all that is involved in the process of emigrating to Alberta - from massive amounts of paperwork to learning an entirely different culture. You need access to resources and information that will help prepare you for your move and for living in Alberta.
On this site you will find valuable information to help you on your journey to living in Alberta. For example, you may not know that in Canada you need a REALTOR® to show you properties you're interested in, instead of calling the listing agent for a property directly. You will find helpful tips like this one and many more in the following resources:
- Buyers Frequently Asked Questions: answers to a number of common questions about the real estate process in Alberta
- Blog articles: information on topics like Immigration, Buying Property, Obtaining a Mortgage, Insuring Your Property, Contracts, How to Pick a Community, Alberta Education, Alberta Health Care and much, much more.
- Communities: explore a number of Alberta communities to figure out which one you might like to call home.
- Temporary Accommodations: While you're looking for your new home in Alberta, Chloe can arrange for you to stay in furnished accommodations at Hummingbird Haven in Cochrane.
- Newsletter: sign up to receive Chloe's newsletter, full of articles and information to help you prepare for your move to Alberta.
If you're planning to move to a province other than Alberta, or a move from province to province, you will find a wealth of information on topics of interest to you in Chloe's blog.
Chloe Cartwright can be your best resource, helping you through every step of the relocation process. Chloe has been a REALTOR® with Century 21 The Professionals Ltd. since 1991 and as an Alberta Ambassador, she has extensive knowledge about the province. What's more, she has helped families like yours move from countries like the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Belgium, the United States, and numerous other points of origin, for many years. And because you are buying property, Chloe's services will be free to you. For more on why she is uniquely qualified to help you in your move to Alberta, learn more about Chloe.
If you'd like further information, you can contact Chloe for a no obligation chat about anything related to your move to Alberta.